Interactive Video Blog
Vouliagmeni, April 29, 2009 – by Yorgo Nestoridis
This post is a Video Interactive Blog Post – Please view the 0riginal to profit from the feature.
Interactive Video Blog Project
Video Interaction is an attractive plus for a web site, simply because it allows readers to quickly grasp the content and to react to it without having to go through the trouble of editing. The feature is namely useful when the site is accessed via mobile devices.
[kaltura-widget wid="4fuv2yr3xs" width="410" height="364" addpermission="0" editpermission="0" /]
You may comment or test by using the corresponding button underneath the comment field.
Interactive Video Features
- Upload, record from web cam and import all rich-media directly to your blog post;
- Edit and remix videos using the online full-featured video editor;
- Easily import all rich media (video, audio, pictures…) from other sites and social networks, such as YouTube, MySpace, Flickr, CCMixter, Jamendo, New York Public Library etc. and;
- Allow readers and subscribers to add video and audio comments, and to participate in collaborative videos;
- Manage and track interactive videos through the management console;
- Complete administrative capabilities. You decide who can add and edit videos;
- Supports more than 150 video, audio and image file formats and codecs
- Three different video player styles to choose from
- Custom sizing of the video player
- Advanced sharing options for videos
Integration of Interactive Video
The Video module can be used as an add-on to the site or as a fully integrated feature. In the present case, the interactive video feature is integrated into the Semantic Framework from Semiomantics, making it thus a highly optimized feature for SEM and SNM.
Use ofÂ Interactive Video
The Video feature allows to translate written content into more user-friendly video clips or sound files. The on board editor and mixing device is accessible from the blog post editor and allows quickly to fetch footage, to remix it, by adding additional media, (videos, sound, images). The video editor provides features like cutting, transitions, sound overlay.
A daily news blog post can become a daily news cast. A long Blog post can be accompanied by audio or video and much more as the user’s imagination is the limit.
Social Network Marketing will profit from Interactive Video!
Interactive Video with YORGOO Press
Interactive Video is interesting for advanced Media Publishing Frameworks such as YORGOO Press from Semiomantics. A test set-up is being prepared and we will report about it in due course.