Content Management, Editing and Publishing Online Seminar by Ycademy
The Online Seminar starts at 1 pm GMT (London) and ends at 9 pm GMT on both days. Breaks for Lunch/dinner at 6 pm GMT.
1. What is Content Management
Basics and understanding Content Management and its benefits.
2. Content Management Systems
Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, WordPress and others, special focus on WordPress; why blogging software evolves to CMS. How Semiomantics and YORGOO Blaster fits into Content Management.
3. The 3 Caps: Author, Editor, Publisher
The typical Home Business Developer often wears the 3 different caps and needs to distinguish the purpose of each activity. Content Management simplifies the process.
4. How to create Content (or how to write an article or post)
Why the post title should not exceed 63 characters, what keyword to put into the title, why sub-titles are important, how to structure a post, where to start when writing an article, key-word search, how many keywords to stuff into your article, what kind of content to add (media), how to research your topic.
5. How to edit your content thinking about Content Management
How to edit text, images, pod casts, video and ads.
6. What makes a Blogging Star
Examples and ConclusionsÂ
(End of Day 1)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
1. What is Publishing and Communicating?
2. The Publishing Framework
Focus on WordPress and YORGOO Blaster: differences between different frameworks and the criteria for good publications.
3. Tweak and Hack your Framework
In other words: build and adapt your framework for your purpose and specific needs as well as for the needs of your readers. On-site optimization, Off-site optimization, features, layout and design, style.
4. Keep control of the Content and flow of content on your Site.
5. Expand your Site to a network of publications
The structure of your own network of publications. Authority sites and boosting niche sites.
6. Aggregation and Syndication
The collection, organization and streaming of content through out your network and beyond. Structure, technique and implementation.
7. Controlling the information flow
Using the Aggregator and designing a Content Flow-chart.
8. Streaming to external Publications (off-site flow)
Once we have implemented our structure and control the on-site content, we apply targeted publishing strategies to off-site targets, such as book-markers, social networks and external aggregators and publishers.
9. So, you want to be a Publishing Star?
Automated and manual tasks.
Congratulations, you have now your own publishing network!
The Sessions will be recorded and Participants and ticket owners will have access to all recordings.
Materials: All materials will be provided, namely software, scripts and excercise materials for the numerous work-shops. It’s all about implementation!
Tickets if still available: please click HERE
Thank you for your interest.